How Can I Help?
- Cleanup will start at 9:00 am
- Not everyone will be available on the 25th so we ask all who cannot participate “on the day” to clear their section before hand, and have it stacked for collection on clean up day.
- We ask for brush to be placed in piles along the shoulder of the road with longer pieces cut into roughly 6’ lengths and stacked with cut ends to the road and leafy foliage away.
- This is a “Road Clean Up” to clear saplings along their property frontage 3’ from the edge of the road. This is NOT a general yard cleanup.
- We need trailers and volunteers to haul them. Let us know if you can help.
- If you haven't done so already, contact the township to get your brush permit password and we will help deliver your share of the brush to the landfill.
- Bearing in mind the landfill closes at 4:00pm, the last brush pick up leaves at 3:00 pm.
- Rain Date:
- End of day refreshments are being planned.